Close type hydraulic quick coupling
|ZJ-YAA are used in a wide range of hydraulic applications including construction equipment, manufacturing machinery, forestry equipment, agricultural machinery, oil tools, oil equipment steel mill machinery,and other demanding hydraulic applications. |
They can be found anyplace where the fluid transfer lines need to be connected and disconnected for operation or maintenance of equipment.
|· Poppet valves available to prevent uncoupled leakage.|
· Poppet valves open automatically when coupled, within rated working pressure, to keep the flow expeditely.
· Critical parts are hardened for durability.· Durable ball-locking mechanism holds the mating halves together.
· Socket and plug are precision machined from solid bar stock.
· Dependable ball-locking mechanism holds the mating halves together.
· ZJ-YAA conforms to the standard of ISO7241-1A.
|Parker 6600 |
Snap-tite's 61 Series
|Material: carbon steel body |
Surface treatment: zinc-plated or zinc-nickel plated
Valve: Poppet Type
|Body Size (in)||1/4||3/8||1/2||3/4||1||1 1/4||1 1/2||2|
|Rated Pressure (PSI)||5000||4000||4000||3000||3000||3000||2000||2000|
|Rated Flow (GPM)||3||6||12||28||50||88||220||240|
|Standard seal material||NBR|