Close type hydraulic quick coupling
|ZJ-YAB are widely used in industrial fields, such as construction equipment, forest equipment, hydraulic machine tools, petrolenm equipment, steel equipment and other hydraulic equipment or tools.|
|· Poppet valves available to prevent uncoupled leakage.|
· Poppet valves open automatically when coupled, within rated working pressure, to keep the flow expeditely.
· Critical parts are hardened for durability.· Durable ball-locking mechanism holds the mating halves together.
· Socket and plug are precision machined from solid bar stock.
· Dependable ball-locking mechanism holds the mating halves together.
· ZJ-YAB conforms to the standard of ISO7241-1A.
|Parker 6600 |
|Material: carbon steel body(stainless steel material or brass material on request)|
surface treatment: zinc-plated or zinc-nickel plated
Valve: Poppet Type
|Body Size (in)||1/4||3/8||1/2||3/4||1|
|Rated Pressure (PSI)||5000||4000||4000||3000||3000|
|Rated Flow (GPM)||3||6||12||28||50|
|Standard seal material||NBR|