Close type hydraulic quick coupling
|ZJ-YBA are used across the spectrum of hydraulic applications. These Double Shut-Off couplings can be found anywhere that fluid transfer lines need to be connected and disconnected for operation or maintenance of equipment, and a loss of fluid is undesirable. Their general solidity permits the strenuous applications in aeronautics, electronic and automotive industry.|
|· New valve design, it can resistance damage from high flow and the pressure of impulse that providing advanced performance.|
· Poppet valves available to prevent uncoupled leakage.
· Poppet valves open automatically when coupled, within rated working pressure, to keep the flow expeditely.
· Critical parts are hardened for durability.
· Dependable ball-locking mechanism holds the mating halves together.
· Socket and plug are precision machined from solid bar stock.
· New Chrome plating treatment provides advanced anti-rust performance
· ZJ-YBA conforms to the standard of ISO 7241-B
|Parker 60 |
Snap Tite's 72
|Material: carbon steel body(stainless steel material on request)|
Surface treatment: zinc-plated or zinc-nickel plated
Valve: Poppet Type
|Body Size (in)||1/8||1/4||3/8||1/2||3/4||1|
|Rated Pressure (PSI)||5000||5000||4000||4000||3000||3000|
|Rated Flow (GPM)||1||3||6||12||28||50|
|Standard seal material||NBR|