Ball valve hydraulic quick coupling(ISO5675)
|ZJ-YCA Series brings to the industry a proven design for use on construction equipment, forestry Equipment, agricultural machinery, oil tools, steel mill machinery, and other hydraulic applications.|
|• Poppet valves available to prevent uncoupled leakage.|
• Ball valves available for rugged dependability in heavy-duty hydraulic applications within rated working pressure.
• Hard, chrome alloy balls are used for valving, It be loaded on the valve seat by the springs.
• The valve provides a metal-to-metal seal between the ball and coined seat.
• Critical parts are hardened for durability.
• Dependable ball-locking mechanism holds the mating halves together.
• Socket and plug are precision machined from solid bar stock.
• ZJ-YCA Series conforms to the standard of ISO5675.
|PAPKER 4000 Series|
FASTER NV/NS Series
|Material: carbon steel body|
Surface treatment: zinc-plated or zinc-nickel plated
Valve: Ball Type
|Temperature Range||-20℃ to +100℃|
|Standard seal material||NBR|