Carbon Steel Threaded Locked Type Quick Connect , KZE-B NPT Thread 700 Bar/10000PSI High Pressure Quick Couplings
|ZJ-KZE-B Series couplings with their threaded union locking system and precision ball-type check valves, are designed for extreme high pressure applications such as portable hydraulic jacks, portable hydraulic tools, crimping equipment.|
are designed for high pressure
The coupler sleeve and nipple body must be manually threaded together to make the connection.
|• Machined from solid steel barstock for durability.|
• The KZE-B Series employs a threaded sleeve locking mechanism, mates with matching male threads on the nipple. The coupler sleeve and nipple body must be
manually threaded together to make the connection.
• Hard, chrome alloy balls are used for valve. They are spring loaded for positive seating of the valve.
• The valve provides a metal-to-metal seal between the ball and coined seat.
• The interface seal is polyurethane which resists high pressure extrusion.
• A threaded valve retainer provides a valve stop that assures positive valve alignment.
· ZJ-KZE-B Series conforms to the standard ISO 14540 interchange.
|PARKER 3000 Series|
FASTER PVVM Series.
|Material: carbon steel body|
Surface treatment: zinc-plated or zinc-nickel plated
Valve Type: Poppet or ball
Connection: Screw to Connect
|Temperature Range||-20℃ to +100℃|
|Standard seal material||NBR|
Find Excellent Hydraulic Quick Coupling Products on aikecoupling.com for Hydraulic Quick Coupling in Hydraulic Fittings.
Rest assured to choose us. Email:email@example.com