Screw couplings, ISO 14541 interchange
|ZJ-CVV Series couplings are widely used in equipments(excavators)、vehicles、hydraulic equipments、drilling machines.|
|• New valves design, it can resistance damage from high flow and the pressure of impulse that providing advanced performance.|
• Machined from solid steel barstock for durability.
• The CVV series employs a threaded sleeve locking mechanism, mates with matching male threads on the coupler, The two halves must be manually threaded together from connection.
• New chrome plating treatment provides advanced anti-rust performance.
• A thread valve retainer provides a valve stop that assures positive valve alignment.
· ZJ-CVV Series conforms to the standard ISO 14541.
|FASTER CVV Series |
STCCHI VD Series.
|Material: carbon steel body |
Surface treatment: zinc-plated
Valve Type: Poppet
Connection: Screw to Connect
Seal: nitrile NBR or Viton.
|Temperature Range||-20℃ to +100℃|
|Standard seal material||NBR|