Carbon Steel Hydraulic Trailer Brake Coupling, ISO 5676 Standard Hydraulic Brake Coupler
|ZJ-VF Series is designed to connect the braking circuit of trailers|
to the hydraulic circuit of agricultural machines.
|• Poppet valves available to prevent uncoupled leakage.|
• Poppet valves open automatically when coupled, within rated working pressure, to keep the flow expeditely.
• Critical parts are hardened for durability.
• Dependable ball-locking mechanism holds the mating halves together.
• Socked and plug are precision machined from solid bar stock.
• ZJ-VF Series conforms to the standard of ISO5676.
|FASTER VF Series|
|Material: carbon steel body|
Surface treatment: zinc-plated or zinc-nickel plated
Valve Type: Flat
Connection under pressure: Not Allowed
|Temperature Range||-20℃ to +100℃|
|Standard seal material||NBR|