Hydraulic Quick Release Coupling
ZJ-TC Series couplings are used in high pressure applications with hydraulic and mechanical shock.
They can be used in hydraulic jacking and house moving equipment
Construction equipment, railway maintenance.
For hydraulic jacks, this kind of couplings can avoid suspending time because of improper thread connection.
In high pressure conditions, this type quick coupling cost less connection time than other threaded type couplings.
- Rated pressure up to 10,000 psi
- Manual sleeve operation
- Standard sleeve lock guards against accidental disconnection
- Positive valve stop prevents flow checking to ensure that the valves open fully every time.
- Standard end configuration is female pipe thread
- Protective zinc plating with clear trivalent chromate finis
- Model No: ZJ-TC
- Material: carbon steel body
- Surface treatment: zinc-plated or zinc-nickel plated
- PARKER TC Series