HYDRAULIC HAND TOOL, THREAD TO CONNECT HIGH PRESSURE QUICK COUPLINGS
ZJ-KZE-B Series couplings with their threaded union locking system and precision ball-type check valves, are designed for extreme high pressure applications such as portable hydraulic jacks, portable hydraulic tools, crimping equipment.
are designed for high pressure
The coupler sleeve and nipple body must be manually threaded together to make the connection.
- Machined from solid steel barstock for durability.
- The KZE-B Series employs a threaded sleeve locking mechanism, mates with matching male threads on the nipple.
- The coupler sleeve and nipple body must be
- manually threaded together to make the connection.
- Hard, chrome alloy balls are used for valve. They are spring loaded for positive seating of the valve.
- The valve provides a metal-to-metal seal between the ball and coined seat.
- The interface seal is polyurethane which resists high pressure extrusion.
- A threaded valve retainer provides a valve stop that assures positive valve alignment.
- ZJ-KZE-B Series conforms to the standard ISO 14540 interchange.
- Model No: ZJ-KZE-B
- Material: carbon steel body
- Surface treatment: zinc-plated or zinc-nickel plated
- Valve Type: Poppet or ball
- Connection: Screw to Connect
- PARKER 3000 Series
- FASTER PVVM Series.