Connect Under Pressure QUICK COUPLINGS
ZJ-LB Series can be widely used in various application.
It can be connected under pressure and less spillage or non-spillage.
It can be used in a wide range of industrial applications where heavy-duty couplings are required that can be connected under pressure, with little or no spillage. It is ideal for connecting hydraulic lines on oil field equipment like power tongs, swivels and mobile drilling rigs. It is also widely used on dump trailers to connect the tractor to wet-line hydraulic systems.
- Rated pressures up to 3000 psi
- Rugged wing nut sleeve will withstand hammering to tighten
- Assembled valve seal can permits full pressure connect and disconnect, without seal washout.
- The flush face valve keeps air inclusion and spillage to a minimum
- Corrosion resistant brass coupling, makes it compatible with a widely range and provides widely functionality.
- Model No: ZJ-LB
- Material: brass material body with zinc-plated carbon steel wing
- Valve Type: Flat
- Connection: Screw to Connect
- Seal: nitrile NBR
- Parker 6100
- Perfecting W
- Faster FB
- Safeway S51
- Snap Tite 78
- Tomco A51
- Aeroquip 5100