Straight Through Quick Disconnects
ZJ-KC Series non-valved couplings provide maximum flow and low pressure drop. The smooth, open bore allows easy cleaning in applications where the same lines are used for more than one media, like high pressure water, steam washers, carpet cleaners
- The smooth, open aperture designs with no-valve in both socket and nipple offer minimal pressure drop and allows easy cleaning in applications where the same lines are used for more than one media.
- The couplers and nipples are machined from solid bar stock providing the quality coupling that is durable.
- The ball locking sleeves of the steel nipples are case hardened for resistance to brinelling where high cycle rates and pressure surges are encountered.
- It’s an“interchange” coupling because the dimensionally and functionally can interchange with similar couplings made by other manufactures.
- Model No: ZJ-KC
- Material: Brass, Steel or stainless steel
- Valve Type: non-valve/straight through
- PARKER ST Series
- HANSEN ST Series
- FOSTER FST Series