Stainless Steel Quick Connect Coupling
ZJ-KZF couplings are used across the spectrum of hydraulic applications. These Double Shut-Off couplings can be found anywhere that fluid transfer lines need to be connected and disconnected for operation or maintenance of equipment, and a loss of fluid is undesirable. Primarily used with hydraulic fluid.
KZF couplings are also used with chemicals, water, steam, and some gas.
- Poppet valves available to prevent uncoupled leakage.
- Poppet valves open automatially when coupled within rated working pressure, to keep the flow expeditely.
- Dependable ball-locking mechanism holds the mating halves together.
- Socket and plug are precision machined from solid bar stock.
- KZF series conforms to the standard ISO7241-B.
- Model No: ZJ-KZF
- Material: Premium stainless steel 304
- Valve: Poppet Type
- Parker 60
- Perfecting H
- Faster HNV
- Safeway S10
- Snap Tite’s 72
- Hansen HK
- Aeroquip FD45
- DNP PBV
- Stucchi IRB