Parker 60 Close Type Hydraulic Quick Release Coupling
ZJ-YBA are used across the spectrum of hydraulic applications. These Double Shut-Off couplings can be found anywhere that fluid transfer lines need to be connected and disconnected for operation or maintenance of equipment, and a loss of fluid is undesirable. Their general solidity permits the strenuous applications in aeronautics, electronic and automotive industry.
- New valve design, it can resistance damage from high flow and the pressure of impulse that providing advanced performance.
- Poppet valves available to prevent uncoupled leakage.
- Poppet valves open automatically when coupled, within rated working pressure, to keep the flow expeditely.
- Critical parts are hardened for durability.
- Dependable ball-locking mechanism holds the mating halves together.
- Socket and plug are precision machined from solid bar stock.
- New Chrome plating treatment provides advanced anti-rust performance
- ZJ-YBA conforms to the standard of ISO 7241-B
- Model No: ZJ-YBA
- Surface treatment: zinc-plated or zinc-nickel plated
- Valve: Poppet Type
- Parker 60
- Perfecting H
- Faster HNV
- Safeway S10
- Snap Tite’s 72
- Hansen HK
- Aeroquip FD45
- DNP PBV
- Stucchi IRB