ZJ-YCT Series brings to the industry a proven design for use on agricultural machinery and other rugged
• Agricultural attachments
- Double acting sleeve for one handed push-to-Connect operation when coupler is clamp or bulkhead mounted.
- Poppet valves available to prevent uncoupled leakage.
- Poppet valves open automatically when coupled, within rated working pressure, to keep the flow expeditely.
- Critical parts are hardened for durability.
- Dependable ball-locking mechanism holds the mating halves together.
- Socket and plug are precision machined from solid bar stock.
- ZJ-YCT Series conforms to the standard of ISO5675.
- Model No: ZJ-YCT
- Material: carbon steel body
- Surface treatment: zinc-plated or zinc-nickel plated
- Valve: Poppet Type
- PAPKER 4250 Series
- FASTER CPV-CNV Series