ISO-5676 Trailer Brake Coupling
ZJ-VF Series is designed to connect the braking circuit of trailers to the hydraulic circuit of agricultural machines.
- Poppet valves available to prevent uncoupled leakage.
- Poppet valves open automatically when coupled, within rated working pressure, to keep the flow expeditely.
- Critical parts are hardened for durability.
- Dependable ball-locking mechanism holds the mating halves together.
- Socked and plug are precision machined from solid bar stock.
- ZJ-VF Series conforms to the standard of ISO5676.
- Model No: ZJ-VF
- Material: carbon steel body
- Surface treatment: zinc-plated or zinc-nickel plated
- Valve Type: Flat
- Connection under pressure: Not Allowed
- FASTER VF Series
- Gromelle Q-9000