No Valve Middle Pressure Quick Release Coupling
ZJ-KA Series are non-valved couplings for applications where maximum flow is required. Its smooth, open aperture designs make it the lowest pressure drop among quick couplings, which is ideal for applications such as high-pressure water and steam washers, carpet cleaners and mold coolant lines and many other non-valved applications.
- The smooth, open aperture designs with no-valve in both socket and nipple offer minimal pressure drop and allows easy cleaning in applications where the same lines are used for more than one media.
- The couplers and nipples are machined from solid bar stock providing the quality coupling that is durable.
- The ball locking sleeves of the steel nipples are case hardened for resistance to brinelling where high cycle rates and pressure surges are encountered.
- It’s an“interchange” coupling because the dimensionally and functionally can interchange with similar couplings made by other manufactures.
- Model No: ZJ-KA
- Material: carbon steel or stainless steel
- Valve Type: non-valve/straight through
- TEMA 3800 KEW