Flush Face Hydraulic Quick Coupling
ZJ-FC Series couplings are widely used in the public utility market where hydraulic oil spillage can constitute a serious safety hazard, particularly in overhead bucket hoists that are used for maintenance of high-voltage power transmission lines. These couplings are also used for quick change of hydraulic Tools in construction, railway maintenance and mining industries. The ease of cleaning makes them ideal for use in these types of hostile environments.
- Flush, non-spill valving
- Global interchangeability with other ISO 16028 compliant couplings
- Hardened steel sleeves and nipple bodies
- Standard -NL is non-locking sleeve.
- Protective zinc plating
- Model No: ZJ-FC
- Material: ALLOY STEEL
- Finish: Zinc plating or zinc-nickel plated
- Valve: Flush face valving
- Seal: Polyurethane
- Parker FEM
- STUCCHI FIRG Series
- AEROQUIP FD89 Series
- HANSEN FF Series